The processing of your personal data is carried out by The Royal Meath Show.
We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining the security of your personal data. This policy outlines how and why we collect and use personal data. We want to ensure you are informed and in control of your data.
What personal data do we hold?
• Postal address
• Event address
• Office address
• Contact telephone numbers
• Herd numbers, flock numbers, equine premises numbers, compliance certificates or equivalent as needed to comply with regulatory requirements
• Contact emails
• Company name (trade exhibitors, shows & sponsors)
• Financial information as required to process payments
How will we use this personal data?
We use this data to communicate with you about Show matters, regulatory information, government funding, meetings, seminars. Show contact details are published on our website and in the annual guidebook. Judges contact details, either supplied directly by the judges to the show or as supplied by the various breed societies are published on our schedule and catalogue.
How did we collect this personal data? You provided it to us when you:
• Became an officer of our show
• Became a judge in any of the sections
• Agreed to sponsor a competition
• Provided land or equipment to our show, requiring insurance indemnity
• Entered an exhibit in our show
• Took part in or won a prize in our show
• Were involved in or witness to a reported incident at a member show
• Made a general enquiry about our show
• Requested a copy of our schedule or catalogue
• Were engaged as a supplier by the Royal Meath Show
• Became a board member or director of the Royal Meath Show
With whom will we share this data?
We will NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal data to third parties. Contact information may be shared with any such government agencies or engaged suppliers as required to administer funding, supply goods and services or comply with regulations. Details will be shared with our insurance provider as required in the provision and administration of our insurance policy, including the settlement of claims. Exhibitor’s personal data will have addresses and phone numbers redacted in the publication of championship results either online or in print. Board members and officers abide by the Royal Meath Show data protection policies and your data will be treated confidentially in as far as is practicable in the management and administration of the company.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
We will only use your personal data with your permission. You may withdraw that consent at any time. Our Data Protection Officer is our show Secretary. If you no longer wish to be contacted by the royal meath show please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org